Homemade cookies (made with love).
You can have Homemade cookies (made with love) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade cookies (made with love)
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of *butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar (light).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 large of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of **chocolate chips (9 ounces).
Homemade cookies (made with love) step by step
- *Melt the butter if you prefer chewier textured cookies.
- **You can use chips of your choice and increase to 2 cups if you like a lot of chips in each cookie.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- Using a mixer cream together the butter, milk, brown sugar, and white sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Add in the egg, the egg yolk, and vanilla and mix into well blended and smooth.
- Slowly blend in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over beat.
- Add the chocolate chips, and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Use small ice cream scoop and place scoops of dough 2 inches apart one another and bake for approximately 14minutes or until edges are golden brown ***For best results leave dough in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove and place on wire cooling rack to cool and enjoy (:.