Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. Strawberry Sauce for Cheesecake and Pancakes. One of my favorite morning snacks is a cup of fruit yogurt. I usually mix in a few blueberries and sweetener, but saw some Florida strawberries on sale at the This fruity sauce is great layered into a low carb cheesecake mousse for great looking parfaits!
It gives the baked low carb strawberry cheesecake an amazing burst of sweetness with the. These keto low-carb mini cheesecake bites are my favorite keto-friendly dessert. Keto cheesecakes are made with traditional ingredients like cream cheese and eggs, and sweetened with a low-carb sweetener like Swerve or. You can have Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- Prepare 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- You need 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- Prepare of Alternative Ingredients.
- You need 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- You need 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
This amazing low-carb raspberry swirl cheesecake was developed, almost by accident, and the best bit?? Full fat cream cheese makes us fuller for longer. And by eating a full-fat cream cheese cheesecake, you can only manage a smaller portion, and hence even fewer carbs. Fried cheesecake bites feature rich cream cheese, sweet vanilla extract, with almond meal instead of graham cracker crumbs.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
Since I don't have the same air fryers as some other do, start with a lower temperature and lower amount of time to avoid them melting into a hot mess. I started with softened cream cheese and I mixed in powdered I'm the voice, author, and creator behind Low Carb with Jennifer. Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake – For Valentine's Day I made this decadent dessert for the Missus! Pecan / almond crust with cheesecake and This Strawberry Cheesecake really hit the spot for dessert! You can calculate the serving size from the ingredients.