Copy Nutri Grain Bars. Protein helps build muscle and allows you to recover from exercise, but it can also help keep you full. With only small amounts of fiber and protein in each Nutri-Grain bar, they're very unlikely to keep you satiated for long. Nutri-Grain is a brand of breakfast cereal and breakfast bar made by the Kellogg Company.
Much like our beloved Nutri-Grain bars, these tend to stay chewy and soft after baking. These things will help the sugar "glue" to firm up. Homemade Nutri-Grain Bars recipe: Though not as portable, these bars are a great alternative to store bought cereal bars. You can have Copy Nutri Grain Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Copy Nutri Grain Bars
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 12 oz of preserves or jam of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
This is one of my kids very favorite after school snacks. I love them with my coffee in the morning as well. Soft, oatmeal bars filled with delicious, homemade fruit jam. These are so good that you will never want to buy store breakfast bars again.
Copy Nutri Grain Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, and butter stirring until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine preserves and water then spoon over mixture in dish.
- Top with remaining oats mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is slightly golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars..
Starting this blog has been one of the most fun things I have ever done. Example A Nutri Grain bars brief description about the presentations and nutrition facts. There are no product formulation or nutritional changes; just a new look to keep your customers. Making a childhood favorite today, homemade blueberry Nutri Grain bars. In the first year of the blog I made these strawberry Nutri Grain bars (check them out for the strawberry goodness version, I've updated the recipe too) and had completely forgotten all about them.