You can have Granola bar using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola bar
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of puff rice cereal.
- You need 2 cup of quick oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chip.
Granola bar instructions
- Combine light corn syrup, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for one more minute..
- Mix quick oats and puff rice cereal in an large bowl..
- Combine ingredients from microwave bowl into large bowl with dry ingredients..
- Let cool a bit and add mini chocolate chip..
- Pour into a cake pan to set..
- Can also add nuts, rasins, etc.