Shortbread. Scottish shortbread is a biscuit to really sink your teeth into. Shortbread is a wonderful starting point for all kinds of sweet adventures: top it (nuts, chocolate Vary the flavor of your shortbread with the following simple additions. Roll the dough and cut into square or round shapes or pat the dough into a baking pan.
Join Steve in his kitchen to find out how he makes traditional Shortbread. SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new. 🎦 Shortbread. Not to be confused with Shortcake. You can cook Shortbread using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shortbread
- It’s 8 oz of Butter.
- You need 4 oz of Caster Sugar.
- You need 12 oz of Plain Flour.
Shortbread step by step
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together.
- Add the plain flour and mix.
- Line 2 7 inch tins with greaseproof paper.
- Fill with the mixture and smoothwith the back with a metal spoon.
- Evenly stab all over with a fork.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- While still hot cut each tray into 8 equal pieces.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
Download Shortbread stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Shortbread Crust makes a delicious addition to so many desserts. Made of three ingredients, this simple shortbread crust is easy works for pies, cheesecakes, tarts, and so many other desserts. Shortbread is baked at a low temperature to avoid browning. Maybe even more perfect with chocolate.