Mira's Milo Cookies.
You can cook Mira's Milo Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mira's Milo Cookies
- It’s 125 grams of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milo Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Mira's Milo Cookies step by step
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy..
- Beat in egg until it's fluffy..
- Add flour and milo powder. Mix until it is well combined..
- By using spoon, shape the dough into balls. Don't worry if it's a little sticky..
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes, 160°c. Cool completely on a wire rack and enjoy your delicious cookies!.