Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake.
You can have Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake
- Prepare 1 of prepackaged shortcake bread.
- You need 1 2/3 packages of Strawberry filling.
- It’s 1 packages of Cool whip.
- Prepare 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese; room temperature.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake instructions
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Cool whip, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix well until mixture is light and fluffy then set aside until step 3..
- On a large dish or sheet pan, distribute shortcake bread and add fresh strawberries and strawberry filling. Keep enough strawberry filling left out to drizzle over completed shortcakes..
- Add the cheesecake filling into the shortcakes and drizzle with strawberry filling. Once they're completed, dress them up with powdered sugar sprinkled over them and the plate; serve..