Sandys Sugar cookies Rolled.
You can cook Sandys Sugar cookies Rolled using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandys Sugar cookies Rolled
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/3 cup of shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Sandys Sugar cookies Rolled step by step
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt..
- In a mixer beat butter and shortening till butter is softened..
- Add sugar and mix until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk, vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until all is well mixed.
- Divide in half and cover. Put in fridge for at least 3 hours or until able to handle easily..
- Roll dough 1/8 in thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place on a ingress cookie sheet at 375 for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove and cool.