Pie Crust Cookies.
You can have Pie Crust Cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pie Crust Cookies
- You need 2 of pie crusts (homemade or Store bought ready to bake).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Prepare of melted butter.
Pie Crust Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 450º. I baked mine at 350º.line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.Roll out 1 pie crust into a retangle. Brush surface with melted butter. Sprinkle entire surface with a light coating of cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Roll into a log. Slice into 1/2" slices. Transfer slices to baking sheet. Lightly brush each cookie with butter..
- Bake 7-9 minutes until golden Brown but not Burn't.Repeat with rest of dough.These will keep for about 1 week..