Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert.
You can cook Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- It’s of Crust:.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs/ Crushed.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s of Filling:.
- Prepare 12 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Raspberries.
- You need of (Homemade whipped cream and additional raspberries for top).
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray bottom of 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until combined. Press into bottom of pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes,until edges are lightly browned..
- With electric mixer beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, sugar, and lemon juice, mix well. Set aside..
- In separate bowl beat whipping cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture..
- In small bowl, add raspberries and mash. Gently fold berries into the cream cheese mixture. Pour filling on top of crust, smoothing top when done. Refrigerate minimum of 4 hours..
- Optional: Top with whipped cream & additional raspberries..