No bake cheesecake pie. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert with layers of cheesecake, spiced pumpkin and whipped topping all nestled in a graham crust. It is so creamy and delicious, it will become your new fall dessert go to! I came up with this creamy white chocolate cheesecake after remembering one evening that I needed to bring a treat to the office the next day.
Once the crust is made and simply chilled, the. Use prepared pumpkin pie filling, cream cheese, whipped dessert topping, and a prepared pie crust to make this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake pie. This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I've ever tasted! You can cook No bake cheesecake pie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake cheesecake pie
- You need 1 cup of vanilla baking chips.
- You need 16 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz. of cool whip.
- You need of Graham cracker crust.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – an easy lemon pie that's also a cheesecake! You know I love a good cheesecake – both baked and no bake. It all depends on my mood and what's going on. And to go a step further with making it quick and easy, it's also a pie!
No bake cheesecake pie instructions
- In a heavy saucepan melt baking chips medium low heat until creamy..
- Add in cream cheese and mix with baking chips on low heat..
- Once the mixture is creamy and well combined take off burner and fold in cool whip. Mix until all ingredients are blended..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate overnight. Top with cherry pie filing or your favorite toping.
It's a little softer than a traditional cheesecake and there's no need for a springform pan and unveiling the cheesecake. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! Skip the oven and make yourself an easy, authentic-tasting cheesecake from scratch. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe.