You can have Blueberry Granita using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Granita
- It’s 6 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled & cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
- You need of Zest of 1/2 lemon.
Blueberry Granita step by step
- Add all ingredients into small pot over medium heat..
- Heat just until sugar is dissolved. (And blueberries are thawed, if using frozen). This will take only a few minutes..
- Let cool and transfer to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth..
- Press through a fine strainer into a flat-bottomed container..
- Freeze, stirring and crushing lumps with a fork about every hour. It will take about 4 hours total..
- Scrape with a fork to lighten the texture, serve and enjoy!.