No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s of For the cookie crust:.
- You need 1 cup of oreo crumbs without sugar filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of For the strawberry cheesecake filling:.
- You need 2 packs of (2 x 8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- It’s 400 ml of whipped cream, whip until thickened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of gelatin powder.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- It’s of For the strawberry topping:.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2 packs of gelatin powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Mix oreo crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into the bottom of an 8” springform pan. Refrigerate for 60 minutes..
- Whip the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer. Add the sliced strawberries..
- In a small bowl, steam the gelatin and water until dissolved. Slowly pour the gelatin mixture until it’s fully incorporated..
- Add the whipped cream gradually. Mix until well combined..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate until hardened..
- Stack the fresh strawberries on top. Pour the gelatin mixture. For the last time, refrigerate for another hour. Enjoy! 😋.