Butter cookies. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. It doesn't matter how you call these cookies. Years ago we attempted a New York Times recipe for a lemon confit shortbread.
Preparation Into a bowl sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. The main difference between the two is the amount of sugar and the baking temperature. Plus they're quick and easy to make! You can have Butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter cookies
- You need 240 gm of butter, (2cups) (sofetned).
- Prepare 240 gm of flour.
- It’s 60 gm of powedered sugar (1\3) cup (sift it well).
- Prepare of Vanilla.
They're the perfect alternative if you have a peanut allergy! You can use it as a dip for veggies, bake it, eat it as a sandwich, or my favorite way of eating it, spoon it right out of the jar! Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. They are great alongside morning tea or coffee or simply as a snack.
Butter cookies instructions
- In a large bowl cream the butter for 10 mins.
- Add powedered sugar to butter and cream for 3 mins.
- Add vanilla and whisk.
- Add flour on 4 times, beat well each time.
- Now bring the pastry bag and add the dough into it, star tip (med size).
- Glance your pan with butter and start designing your buiscuit.
- Leave your pans for a complete night in the fridge, by day, make oven on 180 celesius for 10 mins or till come light brown from bottom.
The dough can be rolled into a log shape and sliced, or cut out with cookie. After many batches, we have declared a winner!