Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth purée. Serve topped with whipped cream." Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake Create the best of both worlds!
For a pumpkin pie cheesecake lover, Thanksgiving can't come too quickly! Between you and me, I used to buy pumpkin cheesecake. Somehow I thought it was just too tricky to get that silky consistency that other bakeries could. You can have Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice
- It’s of Base:.
- It’s 1 cup of medjool dates.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Pumpkin ‘Cheesecake' Layer:.
- It’s 2 cups of cashews – soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 cup of pureed pumpkin (step 2).
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
One year, I finally mustered the courage to bake one myself. This pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe creates on creamy, smooth, decadent, sinful cheesecake. It packs all the flavors of old fashioned pumpkin pie Do not use low-fat ingredients for this. Just make the cheesecake and share it with friends, eat a tiny slice and give the rest away or eat the whole thing.
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice step by step
- For Base: pulse dates, almonds, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon in the food processor into a crumble. Press this mixture into a lined slice tin, pressing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while you create the middle layer..
- To Make Pumpkin Puree: take 1/4 of a small pumpkin, chop into even cubes and steam until soft. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth puree. Set aside in a bowl to cool..
- To Make ‘Cheesecake’ Layer: place cashews, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves and coconut oil in the food processor. Process until smooth..
- Divide layer in half. Leaving one-half in the food processor and pour the other half of the layer over the base, smooth this and return to the freezer to set for about half an hour..
- With the half of the mixture still in the food processor, add in the pumpkin puree and process until mixture is nice and smooth..
- Pour pumpkin layer on top of the other layer and smooth evenly. Return to the freezer to set..
- To serve, remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving and slice while still frozen..
I hope you enjoy this easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe! While pumpkin pie is usually enjoyed during the cooler months, our version is so exquisite that customers request it all year round! We make our pumpkin pie in accordance with homemade tradition using only the finest ingredients, like ground cinnamon, freshly grated nutmeg, and tangy. Pumpkin pie and cheesecake lovers will both choose this dessert at your holiday table. This easy pumpkin cheesecake filling is essentially the same as a regular cheesecake filling, but it I used pre-made pumpkin pie spice for convenience, but feel free to make your own if you'd like.