Banana bars. Here's a favorite and delicious way to use them. Bananas are without a doubt the most popular fruit in our house! Bananenbar is an erotic bar in Red Light District Amsterdam.
These Gluten Free Banana Bars are a delicious banana filled healthy snack! These easy banana chocolate chip bars are sure to please even the pickiest dessert lover. Banana bars are a funny thing. You can have Banana bars using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bars
- It’s of for the ice cream:.
- It’s 2 of bananas, cut and frozen.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of almond butter, plus more for swirling and drizzling.
- It’s of for the chocolate coating:.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare of chopped nuts, optional.
They are often the last treat I think to make when I need to bring Banana bars are so easy to make, they use up the pesky spotted bananas sitting on your counter. Grain-Free Banana Everything Bars are my go-to banana bars recipe when I only have one banana left. They are healthy, easy to make, and taste amazing fresh out of the oven. Use up ripe bananas to make frosted banana cake that your family will love.
Banana bars step by step
- Make the ice cream: Add bananas and almond butter to a food processor, and blend until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary..
- Once blended, swirl in an extra 1-2 tsp. almond butter with a spoon or knife. Don’t mix all the way – you want those nice nut buttery swirls in the final banana bars..
- Divide the banana “ice cream” into two and pile them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Form into a square with a spatula. If it’s too melty, just pop it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, then shape them into a square. Freeze until solid, about 3 hours..
- Make the chocolate coating*: When your ice cream is frozen, make the chocolate coating. Place melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a shallow, wide-mouthed bowl. Stir until smooth. If it’s too thick (aka. glopy), add another tsp. melted coconut oil and stir. Keep in mind that you do want it on the thicker side, but not too thick that it can’t be poured..
- Assemble your banana bars: Remove ice cream squares from the freezer. Dunk the tops and sides of the banana bars in the chocolate mixture, slightly heating and stirring the chocolate mixture between dunks. Sprinkle with nuts if desired..
- Place back on the parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze until set, about 30 minutes. Drizzle with almond butter mixed with a bit of coconut oil if desired..
- NOTES *I only coated the tops/sides of my banana bars with chocolate. If you want the entire thing covered with chocolate like the original, double the chocolate recipe..
Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. If you like bananas, you'll LOVE these banana bars. So it finally feels I'm in love with these banana bars because I feel like they totally bridge the gap between winter and. It seems like at our house, the bananas either get gobbled up immediately…or they sit and get ripe really quickly. Does that happen at your house?