7 Layer Bars. We could always expect these around October-November and had. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. They are chewy and crisp and yummy and gooey.
Seven-Layer Bars, dream bars, magic bars: these are all derivations of the same decadently gooey, cookie-crusted treat that we all recognize in one form or another. Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are always a hit! The coconut, milk chocolate chips, and pecans caramelize while it bakes. You can have 7 Layer Bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 7 Layer Bars
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup crushed honey Graham crackers.
- Prepare 8 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of butter scotch chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 of small can sweet and condensed milk.
- You need 1 of and a 1/3 coconut flakes.
Just layer the ingredients in the pan and it turns out great every time! Typically when you hear the words "baking" and "healthy," they're not in the same sentence, especially when it comes to the holidays. It seems like a bit of an oxymoron, eh? Studded with walnuts, coconut, and all the chips, these are always a favorite!
7 Layer Bars step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350. Place parchment paper in a 9×13 pan. Crush graham crackers then measure them, add melted butter to crackers then pat down into crust in pan..
- Once patted down put all chips on top plus pecans. Then pour sweet milk over top. Add coconut to the top slightly push down then put in oven 20 to 25 minutes or untill coconut is toasted. Allow to cool cut and enjoy!!.
Feel free to make them with milk chocolate as well. There are seven layers so seven ingredients after all! Seven Layer Bars are probably one of the most decadent treats out there and they're incredibly easy and fast to make.