No Bake Matcha Cheesecake.
You can cook No Bake Matcha Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Matcha Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the cookie crust:.
- It’s 120 gr of oreo crumbs without sugar filling.
- It’s 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake filling:.
- Prepare 500 gr of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 80 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 275 ml of whipped cream, whip until thickened.
- You need 275 gr of plain Greek yoghurt.
- You need 3 tsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 1,5 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of matcha powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
No Bake Matcha Cheesecake instructions
- Mix oreo crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into the bottom of an 8” springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Whip the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer. Add the yoghurt and the whipped cream gradually. Mix until well combined..
- In a small bowl, steam the gelatin and water until dissolved. Slowly pour the gelatin mixture until it’s fully incorporated..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate until hardened..
- Garnish with any fruits you like or sprinkle matcha powder with a tea strainer..
- Enjoy! 😋.