Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake. Bake deliciously creamy mini cheesecakes in a muffin pan! And from what I understand, spreadable cream cheese sold in a tub in countries outside of the US is. They are the perfect dessert for parties or any day!
Why mini no bake oreo cheesecakes? I have a full-sized No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and an Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake, but I wanted a nice mini option for the days you want to share without having to cut into something. These simple, no-bake mini cheesecakes are absolutely perfect for parties and gatherings when you need a special, indulgent dessert. You can have Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake
- Prepare of Crust:.
- It’s 1 package (9 sheets) of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 packages (8 oz.) of each block style cream cheese, at room temp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice.
This is the easiest way to ruin any cheesecake, if it spends too much time in the oven the texture will. Taste: Just like actual strawberry lemonade, but better! I'm almost happy it got so hot that day because I'm not sure I would have ended up creating these No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Mini Cheesecakes otherwise! Made with a cheesecake mix, these JELL-O No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are ready to chill in just minutes.
Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake instructions
- Line a 12 count standard size muffin tin with cupcake liners and lightly mist them with non-stick cooking spray. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs out into a bowl and stir in the sugar and melted butter. It should then resemble wet sand..
- Place about 2 scant tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each cupcake liner. Use either your fingers or the bottom of a measuring cup to pack down the crumbs into each liner. Set this aside to make the filling..
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer) fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on high speed until it is whipped and fluffy. Remove it to a seperate bowl and set it aside..
- Switch to the paddle attachment and beat the 2 blocks of cream cheese on medium speed until they are smooth and creamy. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Once it's all combined, add in the whipped cream. Once the whipped cream is in, mix on low speed until just combined..
- Next scoop the filling evenly into each liner on top of the crusts. I like to just place the mixture in a large Ziploc bag and pipe it in, but you could just use a spoon also..
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15 minutes, to give it a bit of a head start to set. Then, cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for at least 6 hours..
- When you're ready to serve, just carefully remove the liners (if they stick, then pop them into the freezer for just a few minutes, then try again to remove the liner), top with whatever toppings sound good if you want (they're good with or without toppings) and enjoy!.
Prepare crusts in paper-lined muffin cups as directed. This is the perfect treat when you are craving something sweet, but don't want to spend all day in the kitchen. Like these delicious no bake mini ricotta cheesecakes! I've also been into the quick and easy type of recipes. There are so many things to do and not enough I love to share my food creations with others like these low carb gluten free no bake mini ricotta cheesecakes.