Oatmeal protein bar treats. These easy No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars solve the persistent challenge of finding a healthy snack you can take with you anywhere. Want to make your oatmeal even healthier? I guess I'm rubbing off on you… 😉 I wanted to dedicate a full post to protein oatmeal because if oatmeal.
A nutritious and delicious bar to have on hand for a quick breakfast or snack. Discover the health benefits of Quest Protein Bar Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and more Protein Bars. Until I tried Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, I thought Smores was my favorite. You can have Oatmeal protein bar treats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal protein bar treats
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 28 g of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 scoops of protein powder (I used bobs red milk whey protein).
I don't even like The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. She then asked if I could make it a cookie so it felt more like a treat. I made them with applesauce added about. Author: Brittany at I Love Vegan.
Oatmeal protein bar treats instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients together till they become one (in marriage).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Dump the wet to the dry, and you know the drill. Mix it up!.
- Flatten it all in an 8×8” pan (if you have one) and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Press the popping Merries down with a spoon so that you get a flat surface..
- Put it in the freezer for ~30 mins until they harden. Ready to eat after that!.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together oats, dried fruit, nuts, hemp hearts, and soy protein isolate, set aside. Use a blender to blend together until smooth: banana, brown rice syrup, non dairy milk, dates. YOU DESERVE A SPECIAL TREAT: The Quest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bar tastes like a cookie fresh from grandma's oven. Free oatmeal book: Tap Here to Download. This is one of those recipes that just got slung across my content calendar with no respect.