Lemon blueberry cheesecakes. Creamy lemon cheesecake bars studded and swirled with blueberries. They're prepared on my simple graham cracker crust and will absolutely be your new favorite dessert! These Mini Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a simple blueberry swirl!
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake is a blueberry cake scented with a zesty lemon aroma underneath a creamy and fluffy cheesecake, baked in the one pan! How to make the best cheesecake bars with fresh blueberries and lemon. Elevate your cheesecake with a sweet and tangy blueberry and lemon filling and tasty strudel topping. You can cook Lemon blueberry cheesecakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon blueberry cheesecakes
- You need 12 of lemon Oreos.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of bars cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 c. of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 2 c. of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 c. of blueberry preserves.
I made this lemon blueberry cheesecake a few weeks ago and have been wanting to post it realllllly badly since then because cheesecake = delicious, but things have been really hectic here. For a light, refreshing alternative to traditional cheesecake, try this no-bake treat from Julia Klee of Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Like make a no-bake lemon blueberry cheesecake, for instance. Consequently, I become an obsessed madwoman making no-bake lemon cheesecake day.
Lemon blueberry cheesecakes step by step
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks fork. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos..
- Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick (or a small skewer) to swirl..
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake – this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is easy to make and tastes amazing! Easily create a beautiful and delicious Lemon and Blueberry Single Serve Cheesecake. It's a lovely treat for one or an impressive no bake dessert for many! Add cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar to the food processor and mix until well combined. This delicious lemon cheesecake is everything that a cheesecake should be.