Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. Enjoy with a nut milk, or in a bowl with Coconut Macaroon Cereal This article may contain affiliate links; we will earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. It wouldn't be the holidays for my family and friends if I didn't make these chewy lime-flavored macaroons.
Cranberries are a must-eat this season, and with this delicious macaroon recipe, there's no reason to miss out. Whip up this mix of shredded coconut, cranberries and organic Whole O's cereal. Quick to make, even quicker to eat, and full of wholesome superfood ingredients. You can cook Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Guilt Gone Cranberry Pie is one delicious pie that is not only delicious but also satisfying. With hints of cranberry, crunchy almonds, and flaky multigrain clusters, Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal puts a BERRY delicious spin on breakfast. Made with high quality ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or colors, it's the perfect way to start your day. Free Organizing App this link opens in a new tab.
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon instructions
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
Making choices that are meaningful to you is the essence of the French woman's secret. French women see life differently than American women, and eating is. Our Cranberry & Coconut Macaroon Inspired Muesli has been golden baked with toasted coconut & cranberries. Serve with milk, yoghurt or your favourite dairy alternative and fresh fruit. Combine the cereal, coconut, cranberries, and chips in a large bowl.