Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies. These Vegan Autumn Maple Spice Cookies are so full of flavor and so easy to make. They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! Delicious, chewy, and soft homemade vegan oatmeal cookies full of ginger, cranberries, pecans and pumpkin pie spice.
Skip the fatty pumpkin-spiced latte and opt to bake one of these healthy and decadent autumn cookies! Pumpkin Spice King Cookie ©: Me. Red Velvet Cookie ©: @kaozima. ( edit: I FORGOT THE STRIPES ON PUMPKINS SHIRT! You can cook Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown or coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Wholeweat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
My Sister & Mother where in town and dropped by ( happens rarely) so I went overboard to treat them with autumn-ish vegan pastries 🧡🍂. Vegan lebkuchen, or traditional German spice cookies, are a common treat around Christmas. A bit like gingerbread, this lightened up version includes hazelnut flour, coconut sugar, and olive oil. These chocolate drizzled cookies are perfect for the holidays.
Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Combine Wet ingredients and wisk together..
- Coconut oil will look weird in the batter, but it is okay because I'll melt in the cookie and gives amazing texture..
- Add dry ingredients that you've already combined together and fold them in using a spatula..
- Dough will look like it won't come together but trust me it will. When do looks like that you'll have to go in there with your hand and combine it gently until it forms a dough, which is very easy and should take no more than 3 minutes..
- That's what you're looking for..
- Use ice cream scoop or a table spoon to make sure all your cookies have the same size..
- Form cookie dough into a ball and simply mash it down with a form to create a random design. For better results I suggest you put them at this stage in the freezer for 10 minutes, that when I usually preheate the oven. This step helps in the end result, cookies will be crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Yum!.
- Cookies will be very soft once out of the oven, allow them to cool slightly then transfer them onto a cooling rack, and then let them cool completely. Enjoy!.
- You can make them any size you like! Enjoy!.
A baked cookie that's gluten-free and vegan, made without refined sugar and fantastically soft, chewy, and delicious? I wasn't sure it was possible, but after a whole lot of tinkering (and a little. You can even sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar, this will give them a nice spicy and crunchy exterior. *Cookies will spread and flatten out, so be careful to not. On National Cookie Day, all Green Monsters do double-duty as Cookie Monsters. What's fall without a good seasonal sugar cookie?