Eggless Pan Baked Cookies.
You can cook Eggless Pan Baked Cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pan Baked Cookies
- Prepare of ±120gr butter/ margarine (I use Daisy soft margarine) in room temperature.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar (you can use more sugar if you like, powdered sugar would be better. I use brown sugar because it's all I have 😁 and I don't like sweet).
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 27 tablespoon of wheat flour.
Eggless Pan Baked Cookies instructions
- Put butter/margarine into a bowl, beat smooth ±1 minute. I don't have whisk nor mixer, so I use fork.
- Put on sugar, continue beating until the mixture smooth.
- Sieve the flour and pinch of salt into the mixture.
- Mix until forming dough without kneading it.
- Cover the bowl lid with plastic wrap, chill in the fridge ± 15 mins.
- Heat up a flat pan ±5 mins on 180° (I use induction cooker, deep fry mode), after that lower the heat into medium low (I set it on 100°). Don't forget to cover the lid.
- Divide the dough into small ball sized, flatten by hand and put into the pan.
- Cook with medium low heat ±25 mins (I flip the cookies after 15 mins to make both side get golden colored)..
- Always check the lid, if water vapor appeared, wipe dry and put back until the cooking process done (I wipe dry every 10 mins).