Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies.
You can have Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- Prepare of For topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies step by step
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2" around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4" thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.