Snow Ice Cream. When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. Think ice cream, but great for you.
Learn how to make ice cream out of snow from Delish.com. In a large bowl, pour condensed milk mixture over snow. The snow ice cream my grandma made for us was a mixture of raw egg, sugar, and cream that she whipped before pouring over the ice cream. You can cook Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounces).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 8-10 cups of snow in separate bowl.
As a mom with two young children, I try to limit their. Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. Treat the kids and Top with your favorite ice cream toppings. Place snow or shaved ice into a large bowl.
Snow Ice Cream instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined..
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine..
- Serve right away..
- Depending on snow, (wet or dry) add until you get the consistency you want. It will be a thinner than regular ice cream, however it taste good..
Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Not only is snow ice cream easy to concoct, but it also makes things a little more interesting on those days when the family is snowed in. Just remember: Only use the freshly fallen white stuff. Snow Ice Cream Is a Must-Try Winter Treat. If you've never tried sweet snow ice cream, you're in for an absolute treat!