Konafah Cheese Cake. زي ما وعدتكم نزلت وصفة تشيز كيك الكنافة اذا بتحبوا التشيز كيك، وبتحبوا الكنافة اختصرنا الطريق وعملنا ٢ في ١! A simple and easy recipe for making the Yummy delicious Kanafah Dessert. I made strawberry short cake using Konapun.
Once finished they have to be thrown away after playing. About this channel: I upload videos of DIY, Konapun, Popin Cookin, Japanese cooking toy, miniature, stop motion video, Takara tomy toys, Meiji candy, and easy cooking tutorials. About this channel: I upload videos of DIY, Konapun, Popin Cookin, Japanese cooking toy, miniature, stop motion video, Takara tomy toys, Meiji candy, and easy cooking tutorials. You can have Konafah Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Konafah Cheese Cake
- It’s of Biscuit mix: fiirst layer.
- You need 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of nestle cream.
- Prepare of Cream cheese mix; middle layer.
- You need 1 can of yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 pcs of kiri cheese.
- It’s of Konafah: top.
- It’s 1/2 packet (250 g) of konafah dough.
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar syrup.
A toy that lets kids create imitation snacks that resemble the real thing is very popular in Japan today. I love to play with cheesecakes by mixing and matching flavors. This one with pumpkin and maple is the star of our Thanksgiving spread. Kanafeh is the middle eastern cheesecake.
Konafah Cheese Cake step by step
- Mix the biscuit mix in bowl. Using your hand stretch the biscuit in baking pan or in cheese pan and push it good. Then put inside the refrigerator to become cold..
- Mix the Cream cheese mix in blender. Blend this well before put up the biscuit mix…
- Mix the konafah and butter then put the top of the cream cheese. Then put inside the oven..
- If it is already cook and brown remove from oven and put sugar syrup up the konafah. And put rose flower for decore…
It is eaten in Lebanon for breakfast as well as a dessert. KONAFAH FINGERS with cream cheese (Qeshta). Anyone in Singapore know where to buy Konapun? ^ -^ Some people are interested to know~. Also called Cotton Cheesecake, Japanese Cheesecake is light, fluffy, moist and less It is quite different from conventional baked cheesecake. It's almost between a sponge cake and a cheesecake.