Blueberry Frozen Yogurt.
You can have Blueberry Frozen Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- You need 1 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp. of Splenda or other sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt instructions
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Transfer into ice cube tray and freeze for 2-3 hours until beginning to freeze.
- Transfer back to food processor and blend again until smooth..
- Refreeze in 2 containers until completely frozen..
- Makes 2 servings – count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!.