Grapefruit granita. You can use any type of grapefruit for this recipe, but pink grapefruits make the most beautiful granita. A lovely dessert or palate refresher between courses. Never too late to make a refreshing granita!
The Grapefruit-Orange Granita recipe out of our category Dessert! This refreshing pink Grapefruit Star Anise Granita is an ice with a hint of spice. This exceptional granita makes an especially delicious palate cleanser to serve at a dinner party. You can cook Grapefruit granita using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grapefruit granita
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of grapefruit juice (fresh).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
Prepare fruit Using a sharp knife, peel grapefruit, removing skin and white pith. Try this deliciously refreshing grapefruit granita! Use the ruby red sweet grapefruits to limit the You can use any type of grapefruit to make this Grapefruit Granita, but I like the sweet ruby red varieties. We are celebrating this zesty citrus fruit with a fun, homemade dessert recipe that is perfect for this unusual warm winter weather.
Grapefruit granita step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until sugar is dissolved pour liquid onto a baking pan and freeze until solid (3-4 hours) (or blend with 17 ice cubes (adding 2 every minute) for 30 minutes).
- With a fork, break granita into little chunks.
- Put the chunks into a blender and blend for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately!.
- Notes: although granita is a simple dish, I originally made it so that it was a long and hard. I figured because most likely it wouldn’t work, I made it simpler. Well… that’s and crock pot girl wanted to see it posted! 😉.
Granita is a frozen dessert made. Spoon the granita into serving bowls. Top with a scoop of vanilla gelato and some more granita. Make granita no more than a day ahead of time for best texture. If it freezes solid, it can be revived Newsletter Sign Up›.