Snowball Cookies. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays! Have you ever tried snowball One thing that I love about snowball cookies is how easy they are to make. Snowball Cookies are the epitome of the "melt in your mouth" experience.
In a large bowl, mix flour, walnuts, granulated. Snowball Cookies (also known as Mexican Wedding Cookies) are a festive holiday treat! While the cookies are still warm, sift powdered sugar over the cookies. You can have Snowball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely ground nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 7/8 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
These almond snowball cookies just melt in your mouth. With just FOUR ingredients, they're so easy to make that it's almost impossible to find an. Perfect for a holiday gift or sweet treat at your next party. Also known as Russian Tea Cakes.
Snowball Cookies instructions
- Cream butter, sugar and salt..
- Add nuts and vanilla..
- Work in flour. Blend well..
- Form small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until barely brown..
- Coat thoroughly in icing sugar while still hot..
A recipe for Snowball Cookies – a shortbread-style round cookie, loaded with nuts and rolled in powdered sugar. These Snowball Cookies are the perfect recipe to make for Christmas Cookie Baking! These dainty cookies just melt in your mouth. I enjoy making them for get-togethers when there are lots of people around to enjoy them. Snowball cookies are my youngest sister's favorite cookies.