Watermelon sherbet. The flavor of watermelon comes through beautifully in this homemade sherbet recipe. The lemon juice gives it just the right kick. You won't want to stop eating it!
Add the lemon or lime juice and the salt and mix through. Make this sherbet even easier by starting with seedless watermelon. To serve, scoop the four-ingredient sherbet onto juicy watermelon edges or cubes. You can cook Watermelon sherbet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon sherbet
- Prepare 3 cups of Watermelon Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
Cut the watermelon into wedges, then cut it away from the rind, cubing the flesh and picking out all the seeds. In this video I will show how to make watermelon sherbet recipe in simple and easy way,its summer refreshing drinks LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE #dks #blessed. The only difference between sorbet and sherbet is that the latter has a bit of dairy. In the case of this easy summer dessert, sweetened condensed milk.
Watermelon sherbet step by step
- Freeze all watermelon cubes not touching each other. Freeze overnight.
- Put frozen cubes of watermelon in a blender with all ingredients. Blend until well combined (I tried this in my food processor, save you the trouble don’t try it, I ended up digging out my blender.).
- Sever or place in a freezer container or loaf pan and freeze and sever later..
- Notes- you may need to add more water to help blend it, I had too a 1/2 cup wasn’t enough I did use a lot of watermelon though too… I used half of a small watermelon that was seedless..
You'll need watermelon and a cup of sweetened condensed milk — this is the magic ingredient that sweetens, thickens, and stabilizes the finished sherbet. Doesn't watermelon sherbet sound (and look) so refreshing and cooling? It definitely is, so it's just perfect for scorching temperatures of late. It's also a nice entry for this month's Go Ahead Honey, It's. Make this easy watermelon sorbet using just three ingredients and without an ice cream maker!