Pakistani Kunafeh dessert.
You can cook Pakistani Kunafeh dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pakistani Kunafeh dessert
- You need 1/5 of butter fingers.
- Prepare 1 of big can condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 bag of Pakistani Kunafeh.
- Prepare 2 bags of ritz biscuit.
Pakistani Kunafeh dessert step by step
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the Kunafeh to roast it a bit..
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer until soft-smooth then add them to the pan..
- After they’re done add the condensed milk and leave them to cool for a bit so you can turn them into small balls then put them in the fridge..
- After 1 hour get them out and pour some condensed milk over them for decorations and serve..
- Note: this is the type of brand I used in this recipe. But YOU CAN use any type that’s available, they all have the same flavor depending on how you cook them..