French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★.
You can cook French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★ using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★
- You need 5.3 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 2/5 cup (2.6 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 dashes (1/5 tsp.) of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup (1.6 oz) of almond flour.
- It’s 9 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of 【each dry ingredients】.
- You need of ■ plain dough.
- You need 5.5 Tbsp. (1.8 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- It’s of ■matcha dough.
- It’s 6 Tbsp. (1.9 oz) of cake flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of matcha powder.
- Prepare of ■cocoa dough.
- Prepare 4.5 Tbsp. (1.4 oz) of cake flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsweetend cocoa powder.
- You need of ※granulated sugar (for dressing cokie dough).
French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgT_XvWAPI&t=5s.
- Make butter (room temperature) smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts and mix well. Mix salt too..
- Mix it with electric hand mixer on low speed until it becomes whitish. Add milk and mix well with spatula..
- Sift almond flour and mix well. Mix vanilla oil..
- Divide it into three equally..
- (plain dough) Sift dry ingredients and add it to one bowl. Fold it until the lumps are formed..
- (plain dough) Put the dough on plastic wrap. Repeat folding and pressing about 10 times. Unevenness will disappear. Flatten and let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way as the plain dough..
- (plain dough) Sprinkle bread flour on the dough and knead and soften. Roll it and make it a rob of 6-7 inches. Wrap it in a parchment paper. Wrap it further in plastic wrap..
- Let it sit in a fridge for an hour and chill it in a freezer for 30 minutes. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- (plain dough) Roll the rob dough on wet paper towel and granulated sugar. Put granulated sugar evenly. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- Cut it into 0.6-inch wide..
- Preheat the oven to 392°F. In the meantime, let the dough sit in a freezer. Bake it at 338°F for 18 min. and 302°F for 7 min.. Cool it down well. It's all done!.