Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Using refrigerated cookie dough for the crust takes out the fuss of forming a base from crumbs. The cheesecake layer comes together in minutes with three ingredients and a hand mixer.
The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. Cheesecake Cookie Bars take two of the best desserts, chocolate chip cookies, and cheesecake, and makes them into one of the best-tasting desserts ever. You can have Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars
- Prepare 1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 1 package of regular cool whip.
- You need 1 package of brownie or Oreo cool whip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 package of chocolate pudding instant.
- It’s of Chocolate chips and Hershey’s syrup.
These cheesecake bars are double the chocolate chip cookie with delicious homemade cheesecake in between. Each bite of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars is a bite of heaven. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture until blended.
Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars instructions
- Press cookie dough in a lightly greased pan and bake as directed. Let cool completely..
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and tub of regular cool whip and spread on top of cookie previously cooked and set aside.
- Prepare instant pudding as directed on box and spread on top of the cream cheese cool whip mixture.
- Spread the brownie or Oreo cool whip on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Let's go ahead and combine two of my favorites today: chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. With the help of refrigerated cookie dough, you have an incredibly easy and delicious dessert in no time at all. Because I'm all about options, please feel free to use your favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie dough in place of the refrigerated dough. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; spread over cookie dough in baking dish. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; set aside.