Golden Grahams s’mores bars.
You can have Golden Grahams s’mores bars using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Golden Grahams s’mores bars
- You need 6 cups of golden graham cereal.
- Prepare 1 bag of mini marshmallows for in the bars.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of mini marshmallows for topping.
- Prepare 8-10 of fun size Hershey’s bars broken into pieces.
- You need of Hershey’s syrup.
Golden Grahams s’mores bars step by step
- On low heat melt the butter on the stove and slowly mix in marshmallows stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in cereal..
- Smooth into a 13×9 pan that’s been coated heavily with butter.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, Hershey’s bar pieces and then drizzle with Hershey’s syrup on top. (I crushed about a 1/4 cup of additional cereal to put on top).