3 ingredients Biscotti (light version). Questi biscotti sono ideali per chi vuole mangiare sano ma con gusto! Sono senza zuccheri aggiunti, senza uova, latte o burro! THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the She Loves Biscotti community where you will find Simple & Tasty Family-Friendly Recipes with an Italian Twist.
Find biscuit recipes at Tesco Real Food. Loads of biscotti recipes, perfect for dunking in tea or coffee. These Italian biscuits keep well in an air-tight container, and are freezer friendly. You can cook 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version)
- You need 170 g of self rising flour.
- Prepare 70 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 80 g of soya butter.
Biscotti also make delicious edible Christmas gifts for work colleagues or family friends. Place dough on lightly floured surface. In a stand mixer, combine the eggs and sugar. Add the dry ingredients and beat until incorporated.
3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) instructions
- Melt the soya butter with the coconut sugar..
- Let it cool for a while and mix it with the flour till it will become a nice smooth dough..
- Shape them in small balls and press them with your palm. Put them in a tray with baking paper on..
- Bake them in a preheated oven of 160 degrees for 10 minutes not more cause they will become very hard but not crunchy as we want them. Enjoy!.
Mix in extracts, lemon juice and zest; add eggs. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually stir into liquids. Bake crunchy biscotti to eat with ice cream for dessert, or to dunk in a cup of hot coffee. Bake a batch of crunchy biscotti with nuts, fruit and/or chocolate. These delightful Italian biscuits make a lovely homemade gift and go well.