7 layer bar. We could always expect these around October-November and had. Easy to make, gluten-free, and insanely delicious! They are a pure Midwestern treat for me, often brought to potlucks to round out a.
Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork. Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts, & Swirls of Graham Cracker & Caramel. Seven-Layer Bars, dream bars, magic bars: these are all derivations of the same decadently gooey, cookie-crusted treat that we all recognize in one form or another. You can have 7 layer bar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7 layer bar
- You need 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
You can customize them any way you want, by changing up the chocolate chips, the nuts, the sky is the limit! Feel free to make them with milk chocolate as well, just as the. Typically when you hear the words "baking" and "healthy," they're not in the same sentence, especially when it comes to the holidays. It seems like a bit of an oxymoron, eh?.
7 layer bar step by step
- Get the 7 ingredients ready & Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Melt butter and stir in graham cracker crumbs until throughly combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan to form the crust. Evenly sprinkle remaining ingredients one by one over the crust to form layers, beginning with the chocolate chips, followed by the butterscotch chips.
- Also the coconut, and walnuts. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread with a rubber spatula to make sure it's evenly distributed..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!.
There are seven layers so seven ingredients after all! See more ideas about Delicious desserts, Dessert recipes and Dessert bars. Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are always a hit! The coconut, milk chocolate chips, and pecans caramelize while it bakes. A quick and easy delicious dessert.