Sugar free carrot dessert. Sugar-free desserts are anything but boring. Not only is it gluten-free, it's sugar-free too – swapping the usual caster sugar for Stevia or Splenda. Sugar Free Carrot Cake is a recipe that I get asked about quite often.
These sugar-free dessert ideas are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a sweet treat without derailing your daily diet. Enjoy a healthy gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free carrot cake recipe. I'm not really sure how to qualify a "healthified" dessert to be honest, since everyone's idea of "healthy" is so different. You can have Sugar free carrot dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free carrot dessert
- It’s 5 of carrots crumbled thinly.
- You need 1 cup of soaked almonds or any nuts.
- Prepare Half of kg milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of desi ghee.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
I do know, however, that I made this absolutely delicious carrot cake without the use of any gluten, dairy. If you are avoiding refined sugar, try Mary's take on carrot cake which uses agave syrup and maple syrup as sweeteners. All gluten free, low sugar, no sugar and/or low carb! See more ideas about Low carb desserts, Low carb recipes, Mug recipes.
Sugar free carrot dessert instructions
- First use heavy base nonstick deep pan.
- Now add crushed carrots and soak the water.
- After look only dry immediately add ghee and roast it.
- Now when it start leaving ghee add warm milk and start cooking at medium flame.
- Now when carrots look cooked and softened with shiny texture pls add nuts and condensed milk.
- Again cook until it look so crunchy and mixed will.
- Yummy delicious sugar free dessert is ready.
Carrot halwa recipe with dates (in place of sugar). This vegan gluten free dairy free carrot cake is SO moist and tender, you'll never know it's healthy, plant based and made without eggs! We're serious when we say there's no added sugar in these easy dessert recipes. Go ahead and get your sweet fix by making these healthy sugar-free recipes. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe.