Pizza shortbread. Be the first to review this recipe. Who says shortbread has to be sweet and only available at Christmas? Brown Sugar Shortbread Pizza Cookie: Prepare as directed, except substitute packed brown sugar for the granulated sugar.
Savoury lil shortbreads, pizza flavoured with oregano and smoked paprika! This Scottish shortbread recipe is simple and delicious. If you're having the family over for afternoon tea, this biscuit recipe is perfect. You can cook Pizza shortbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza shortbread
- You need 2 cups of or 500 ml all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine or 250 ml (you can also use butter).
- You need of l1/2 cup or 125 ml grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or 30 ml finely chopped pimiento.
- You need 1 tsp of or 5 ml dried oregano.
- You need 1 ml of salt.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- Prepare 1 ml of pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of or 1 ml dried sweet basil.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Paprika sprinkle.
Love this recipe, simple and divine. I have used in a Nordic ware shortbread pan and used it to roll and cut cookies. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Intr-un castron, se pune untul taiat cubulete si se adauga faina.
Pizza shortbread instructions
- Combine all ingredients except paprika (flour, butter, cheese, pimiento,oregano, and basil etc) in medium bowl.
- Shape into 2 rolls about 11/2” (3.8cm) in diameter. Cut into 1/4 “ (6mm) slices. I had to use measuring tape and I used Saran Wrap to roll the dough – it was just easier..
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. I did not use paprika because my husband has allergies to some types and it causes him to have an upset tummy..
- Bake at 375 f (190 c) oven for about 10 mins. Makes about 46 shortbread cookies.
Se framanta bine, dupa care se adauga un plic de zahar vanilat si zaharul brut. Se amesteca bine pana se incorporeaza si zaharul. This simple shortbread cookie is baked in a nine inch round cake pan, and cut into wedges. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and cut out the shapes that you want.