Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Flaxseed wraps Keto + Vegan + Gluten free. And that, my friends, is what I have. These cookies are sweet, salty, and chewy.
Cooking times will vary on how much you flatten the dough. They will melt in your mouth, with their soft centers and chewy edges. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press with fork to make a criss cross pattern. These are absolutely as good as I remember them. minus the eggs, dairy and gluten!
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
Find more Gluten-free recipes on Veganbaking.net. Medium Cookie Scoop: my favorite scoop of all time. There are few key differences between the two products. You can also make chocolate keto cookies if you want to mix. No one will be able to tell they're vegan!