Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 140 g of oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of (dark) chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of almond milk (or milk of choice).
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..