Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..