No-bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. You can cook No-bake Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-bake Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
Plus, it takes about half the time to make. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. All it needs is some time to chill in the refrigerator. It's delicious topped with fresh fruit or cherry.
No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..
A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor of cream cheese, and it is still smooth and creamy. This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don't even need an oven. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.