Snicker Doodle Pancakes.
You can have Snicker Doodle Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snicker Doodle Pancakes
- It’s 2 of cups: All purpose flour.
- It’s 16 of tsp: Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp: Cinnamon.
- You need 4 of tsp: Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp: Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp: Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cups: Milk.
- You need 1/4 of cup: Butter, melted.
- You need 2 of tsp: Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large: egg.
Snicker Doodle Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt)..
- Pour dry ingredients into a large bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well (milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg)..
- Mix slightly with a wired whisk until all ingredients are wet..
- Now fold the batter until it is smooth..
- Cook the batter on a non-stick surface on low-medium heat until light golden colour..
- Top with maple syrup..