Date oatmeal cookie. I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all. Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates.
Stir in the oatmeal and dates. Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. You can cook Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- Prepare 10 oz of pitted date.
- You need 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the cholesterol-lowering benefits of oats and fiber-packed dates. Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Date Filled Oatmeal CookiesFoodista. granulated sugar, baking powder, shortening, flour.
Date oatmeal cookie instructions
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack! Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along.