3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. Banana breakfast cookies made with healthy ingredients and loaded with plenty of chocolate and oats! They make a perfect snack for any time of the day! Ultra thick, chewy, and incredibly soft without being cake-y.
I personally think these are best eaten warm, right out of the oven. They taste almost like mini banana bread muffins, the texture is soft and chewy, not crisp like a. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack! You can have 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- You need 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- It’s of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
I like to use brown sugar when making oatmeal cookies since it helps to make the centers soft and adds. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats and banana and mash banana and mix until well incorporated. Add additional ingredients should you desire.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. Overmixing is usually the culprit when you end up with dry, tough cookies. Mix the ingredients at a slow speed, or better yet, mix by hand with a. Just three ingredients and five minutes to make these uber chewy no bake oatmeal cookies which are Chewy and refined sugar free, these cookies are suitable for those following a gluten free They are perfect for picky cookie eaters in terms of texture!