Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. These little cheesecakes make a fun dessert that's just right for cooks who don't have a lot of time for fussy recipes. Spray a couple of mini muffin tins with non-stick spray and and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each one (flat side down)and brush a. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are the perfect size for parties and showers, and with just six ingredients, they come together in a snap!
These Mini Cherry Almond Cheesecakes are made with an almond filling studded with maraschino cherries and topped with cherry flavored whipped cream! The cheesecakes are small – the size of a vanilla wafer base. These Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are so simple and delicious. You can have Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- It’s of FOR THE BASE:.
- It’s 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- It’s 8 oz of whipped topping.
- You need 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
They are just the perfect size, to pop into your mouth and enjoy a sweet and delicious treat. Pastry Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Yummy Recipes, Cake Cookies, Cupcake Cakes, Sugee Cake, Mini Cherry Cheesecakes, Orange. If you love cheesecake, these summer mini cherry cheesecakes are sure to please. This recipe uses chocolate digestive biscuits for the base, soft cheese and creme fraiche for the filling.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes step by step
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes: These mini cheesecakes are so easy and quick to make and they look amazing with the cherries and glaze on top! Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare! Mini Cherry Cheesecakes – Simple holiday party recipe. Make ahead dessert that stores perfectly in the refrigerator until your party begins. Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl; mix with an electric mixer until just combined.