No Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. You can cook No Bake Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 can of Strawberries or Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare 1 medium of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. Watch how to make a quick-and-easy cheesecake that needs no baking!
No Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese and the Cool Whip cream together with a mixer until its creamy.
- As your mixing your cream cheese and whip cream add the sugar until its well mixed.
- Now take your cheesecake mixture and put it in your Graham Cracker Crust shell and level it and smooth it our evenly in the pie crust shell.
- Then place it into your refrigerator for 1 hour or until the cheesecake is firm and thick.
- Once its firm then your can take your can of strawberries or mandarin oranges as your topping or whatever topping you prefer. And your all done!.
Simply combine the ingredients and then give it a quick chill in the refrigerator. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don't even need an oven. This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be…silky, smooth, light, creamy and decadent!