Ice Cream Biscuit Cake.
You can cook Ice Cream Biscuit Cake using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Biscuit Cake
- It’s 1 of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (or else).
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreo.
- It’s 1 packages of Milk Biscuit.
- You need 10 tbsp of of margarin/ butter.
Ice Cream Biscuit Cake instructions
- Crush the Oreo & Milk Biscuit with blender or manually.
- Melt the 10 tablespoon of margrain/ butter.
- Pour the melted margarin/ butter into Oreo & Biscuit dough, stir it..
- Put the dough into the tupperware (plastic lunch box).
- Put the Ice Cream on the topside of the biscuit dough..
- Put into freezer about 30 minutes or for an hour..
- After that, slice it with every size you Love..
- Ready to serve, eat it, feel Fab it. ;).