Gilding the Lily Cheesecake.
You can have Gilding the Lily Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gilding the Lily Cheesecake
- It’s 3 packages of Cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of unit Eggs – beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Almond extract.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 of unit Graham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of Nutella.
Gilding the Lily Cheesecake instructions
- Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl with hand mixer or whip out the stand mixer. Blend for 3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Be sure to scrape down the sides halfway thru..
- Place the Nutella in microwave safe dish and heat in 30 sec increments until able to pour..
- Pout Nutella into graham cracker crust..
- Pour cheesecake mixture into crust and bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 375?F. Check around 30 minutes and remove when set..
- Rinse and Slice strawberries in fan or thin slices. When cheesecake has cooled, place decoratively atop the cheese cake and chill for 1 hour. If using Raspberries rinse and set aside until ready to serve..